Advantages of the High Desert & Inland
Trust participation advantages:
A Jointly Managed Trust (JMT) represents a futuristic approach to providing excellent employee benefits at a competitive cost. JMTs have been successfully providing California school district employees with employee benefits since 1984. There are now over 100,000 California employees that receive their benefits through a JMT.
The High Desert & Inland Employee-Employer Trust’s primary benefits include:
- Equal representation from Labor and Management.
- Member of CPHCC (California Purchasers Health Care Coalition – www.cphcc.org)
- Increased purchasing power
- Reduced Admin Fees
- Online Enrollment Available
- Eligibility Administration & Billing Services
- COBRA Administration
- Established benefit plans with known carriers and vendor partners
- Over 15 medical plan design options
- Best Doctors second opinion program
- Worxtime ACA Compliance Tool
- Health Advocate – Healthcare Navigation Concierge
- Large provider network
- Spirit of cooperation between districts and employees
- Over 20 years of industry experience in employee health and welfare benefit management
The High Desert & Inland Employee-Employer Trust is fiscally sound and locally governed by cooperative joint management and labor administration. With equal representation from labor and management, we provide a program that meets the needs of all employees in the most cost-effective way.
For additional information, please contact:
Mike Victoria, Trust Manager, Sr. Vice President
High Desert & Inland Employee-Employer Trust
c/o Hub International Insurance Services Inc.
3390 University Ave., Suite 300
Riverside, CA 92501
Toll Free: 877-825-2681
Hub International Insurance Services Inc.