Beginning on September 5, 2016,
WALKADOO Rewards is back, and it is improved!!!
Instead of one 6-week contest,
HDIEET will now offer two 4-week contests
and a new activity device… the FitBit Zip!
You will now have 8 chances to win $300
starting in October 2016
and then again in early 2017.
**2nd Contest Details**
Program Kick-off…………April 7, 2017
1st Reward Drawing……April 14, 2017
2nd Reward Drawing….April 21, 2017
3rd Reward Drawing…….April 28, 2017
Final Reward Drawing…….May 5, 2017
And don’t forget…
You can receive a free FitBit Zip
when you sign-up or log back in!
Walk, run, hike, or bike, keep track of your personal goals, and connect with friends and family – on your way to wellness.
Walkadoo is available to all HDIEET participants on either Blue Shield or Kaiser plans! HDIEET members can order their very own FitBit Zip device that will be shipped directly to their home for use in our walking competitions.
1) Go to mywellvolution.com and sign up
2) Perform the eligibility check to gain access to your sponsorship through High Desert & Inland Trust
3) Complete the registration process then visit the Programs page at https://wellbeingtracker.meyouhealth.com/programs
4) Choose ‘Walkadoo’ then ‘visit site’
5) Create an account and you will be taken right to the shipping page for the FitBit Zip
If you have any issues signing up or with device synchronization, please email email@example.com.