WALKADOO is available to all
HDIEET eligible employees
that are currently enrolled in
one of the HDIEET medical plans.
HDIEET offers two 4-week contests
and an activity device… the FitBit Zip!
Participants will have 8 chances to win $300
starting in October 2017
and then again in April 2018.
**1st Contest Details**
Program Kick-off…………October 13, 2017
1st Reward Drawing……October 20, 2017
2nd Reward Drawing….October 27, 2017
3rd Reward Drawing…….November 3, 2017
Final Reward Drawing…….November 10, 2017
**2nd Contest Details**
Program Kick-off…………April 6, 2018
1st Reward Drawing……April 13, 2018
2nd Reward Drawing….April 20, 2018
3rd Reward Drawing…….April 27, 2018
Final Reward Drawing…….May 4, 2018
And don’t forget…
You can receive a free FitBit Zip
when you sign-up or log back in!
Walk, run, hike, or bike, keep track of your personal goals, and connect with friends and family – on your way to wellness.
Walkadoo is available to all HDIEET eligible employees who are currently enrolled in either an Aetna or Kaiser plan! HDIEET members can order their very own FitBit Zip device that will be shipped directly to their home for use in our walking competitions.
1) Go to mywellvolution.com and sign up
2) Perform the eligibility check to gain access to your sponsorship through High Desert & Inland Trust
3) Complete the registration process then visit the Programs page at https://wellbeingtracker.meyouhealth.com/programs
4) Choose ‘Walkadoo’ then ‘visit site’
5) Create an account and you will be taken right to the shipping page for the FitBit Zip
If you have any issues signing up or with device synchronization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.