Health Care Reform Made Easy
Large employers (with 50+ full-time equivalent employees) that fail to offer adequate and affordable coverage to substantially all full-time employees could trigger an ACA Employer Mandate Penalty. This requires you to know who is deemed to be a full-time employee as defined by the ACA, and how many of them are eligible for coverage during any given month. This can be particularly challenging if your workforce includes employees whose hours vary from week to week or are seasonal.
Health Care Reform Eligibility Software
Many organizations are assessing potential ad hoc workarounds to stay on top of these demands. AF Comply is a service offered through American Fidelity Administrative Services (AFAS) that combines tracking and reporting software with a dedicated ACA Compliance Support Team.
AF Comply Tracking Services (Employer Mandate Tracking):
- Calculates whether each variable hour employee
will be considered full-time under the law;
- Projects probability of part-time employees
moving to full-time status;
- Captures whether each full-time employee is
- Monitors percentage of full-time employees
who are eligible for coverage;
- Allows you to easily manage and resolve
issues using system alerts; and
- Helps your manage the risk of triggering
AF Comply Reporting Services (Form 1094/1095 ACA Reporting):
- Consolidates employee and coverage information
from your various systems and vendors;
- Gathers required details per month for each
employee and covered dependent to report
on IRS Forms 1094-C and 1095-C;
- Completes and mails Form 1095-C to your
- Submits Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
electronically to the IRS.